Whether it’s for your existing suppliers or those you’re considering working with, you need to have real-time access to three key data sets: compliance, financial default risk and CSR data.
These three pillars are essential in assessing your third party suppliers and require access to numerous pieces data from multiple and varied sources, especially with third party suppliers located outside the territory. It is then necessary to aggregate all of this data in a consistent, readable and usable way.
It is therefore crucial to access reliable, recent and relevant sources in an international environment and to combine implementation and readability accessible by the collaborators who will work on supplier analysis and aggregate recommendations based on these three pillars.
Compliance data allows you to measure the reputability of your suppliers, whether or not you’re subject to local anti-bribery laws. A number of SMEs and middle-marketing companies below the thresholds of the Sapin 2 law, for example, nevertheless analyse their suppliers with the aim of reassuring investors and shareholders, customers and employees.
Often cited for customers, financial risk presents an indicator that is nonetheless essential for suppliers. The fact that some are at risk of default can create a strong risk of logistical disruption. Indicators such as Paydex or the FPI (Frequency Payment Index) offer important information that can predict the sustainability of your suppliers.
By combining analysis of the respect for outstanding suppliers (thanks to Altares’s Paydex) and the proportion of suppliers paid with a long (FPI30+) or critical (FPI90+) delay, Altares is able to anticipate the risk of default within 6 to 12 months for VSEs and SMEs and two years and more for middle-market companies large corporations.
“A company that pays its suppliers more than 30 days late is six times more likely to default within a year”
Finally, Corporate Social Responsibility will orient the way you look at your suppliers towards an ethical angle, which has become dear to your customers and investors.
Get in touch with one of our expert Purchasing advisors to jointly carry out the risk diagnosis on your supplier portfolio, and discover Altares’ responses to your Purchasing compliance issues.
Altares supports its customers in the analysis and segmentation of their supplier panel.
Altares supports its clients in the analysis and segmentation of the French market.
indueD facilitates your due diligence, for an optimised compliance of your business relations portfolio. Integrating the latest compliance regulations and thanks to dynamic data visualisation, indueD makes your compliance issues a reliable, simple and fast process. indueD is aimed at all sectors of activity exposed to compliance issues: banking & insurance, industry, distribution, etc., and more particularly at resource and purchasing departments.
Do you need quick access to official company documents ? You need to be sure of the origin of the document? It’s easy with inDoc!
Simply place your order, via the DUNS Number (or via a manual search) inDoc provides you with official company documents, by email, in less than 1 hour* in a large number of countries, facilitating your due diligence.
KYC, KYV, KYB, search for beneficial owners, screening of sanction lists: D&B Onboard helps you to cope with the increasing complexity of compliance obligations (including due diligence).
D&B Onboard simplifies your compliance procedures and saves you time on your audits in the face of changing regulations and obligations.
The DunTrade member-only payment behaviour analysis platform gives you an exclusive view of the Paydex, an index of your third party’s payment behaviour, allowing you to:
• Identify customers who pay you late, yet pay other vendors’ invoices on time.
• Also identify customers who pay all their suppliers late and who therefore seem to be in difficulty.
• To anticipate these risks well in advance of default, in order to support your customers in difficulty, while securing your outstandings.
Online platform dedicated to your business development in France
• Identify your prospects by crossing identity criteria, business indicators, web data, geolocation and your own data
• Search for a company and get a complete view (capital tree, decision-makers, financial data, etc.)
• Segment your targets
• Export the decision makers to carry out your marketing campaigns
D&B Direct+ allows you to integrate D&B data into your CRM, SRM or ERP. This data and its analyses are constantly updated, allowing you to :
• make your third-party data repository more reliable (customers, prospects, suppliers),
• have reliable and updated data with each change,
• save time by integrating your data into your applications,
• follow easily and in real time the evolutions of your third parties.
Integrate and optimise the management and reliability of your third parties in SAP® :
• control your data repository thanks to the most reliable and exhaustive data from the D&B database,
• get daily updated information,
• integrated directly into your business applications.