This initially administrative step now takes on a strategic dimension, the length of which can penalise your customers. Especially as the upheavals in raw material prices and global lockdowns can indicate unusual behaviour in supplier creation.
The requirement that anti-bribery laws bring for companies subject to the Sapin 2 law, the search for information on the CSR score of third parties, the assurance of accurate bank details avoiding the risk of transfer fraud, or simply collecting the documents needed to create suppliers in your systems, require precise organisation and optimal coordination of several departments via the right digital tools.
This optimisation of your third-party supplier creation starts with a very simple step: check whether this third party does not already exist in your numerous ERP, invoicing or even SRM systems. The local identifier or the global DUNS Number are perfect data to prevent the risk of duplicates.
This identifier also allows you to quickly collect all the information required for the three pillars of risk: compliance, default risk and CSR. In fact, the enrichment step in identity and risk data is easily and automatically carried out, saving precious time for all your teams. They are then able to concentrate on analysis and making the necessary recommendations to the production teams who will have to refine their MRP (Materials Resources Planning).
"*" indicates required fields
Get in touch with one of our expert Purchasing advisors to jointly carry out the risk diagnosis on your supplier portfolio, and discover Altares’ responses to your Purchasing compliance issues.
Altares supports its customers in the analysis and segmentation of their supplier panel.
Altares supports its clients in the analysis and segmentation of the French market.
indueD facilitates your due diligence, for an optimised compliance of your business relations portfolio. Integrating the latest compliance regulations and thanks to dynamic data visualisation, indueD makes your compliance issues a reliable, simple and fast process. indueD is aimed at all sectors of activity exposed to compliance issues: banking & insurance, industry, distribution, etc., and more particularly at resource and purchasing departments.
Do you need quick access to official company documents ? You need to be sure of the origin of the document? It’s easy with inDoc!
Simply place your order, via the DUNS Number (or via a manual search) inDoc provides you with official company documents, by email, in less than 1 hour* in a large number of countries, facilitating your due diligence.
KYC, KYV, KYB, search for beneficial owners, screening of sanction lists: D&B Onboard helps you to cope with the increasing complexity of compliance obligations (including due diligence).
D&B Onboard simplifies your compliance procedures and saves you time on your audits in the face of changing regulations and obligations.
The DunTrade member-only payment behaviour analysis platform gives you an exclusive view of the Paydex, an index of your third party’s payment behaviour, allowing you to:
• Identify customers who pay you late, yet pay other vendors’ invoices on time.
• Also identify customers who pay all their suppliers late and who therefore seem to be in difficulty.
• To anticipate these risks well in advance of default, in order to support your customers in difficulty, while securing your outstandings.
Online platform dedicated to your business development in France
• Identify your prospects by crossing identity criteria, business indicators, web data, geolocation and your own data
• Search for a company and get a complete view (capital tree, decision-makers, financial data, etc.)
• Segment your targets
• Export the decision makers to carry out your marketing campaigns
D&B Direct+ allows you to integrate D&B data into your CRM, SRM or ERP. This data and its analyses are constantly updated, allowing you to :
• make your third-party data repository more reliable (customers, prospects, suppliers),
• have reliable and updated data with each change,
• save time by integrating your data into your applications,
• follow easily and in real time the evolutions of your third parties.
Integrate and optimise the management and reliability of your third parties in SAP® :
• control your data repository thanks to the most reliable and exhaustive data from the D&B database,
• get daily updated information,
• integrated directly into your business applications.