ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH THE REGULATIONS
Regulatory pressure is increasing on all sides. Provided you follow the rules in terms of transparency and compliance, it’s a constraint you can turn into an opportunity for your business.
With 400 international sanctions lists and dozens of regulations over recent months, regulatory pressure is mounting as the risks of fraud and corruption increase.
There is also pressure on the businesses that need to comply with the new measures to avoid various sanctions. Altares’ compliance solution allows you to implement rigorous processes to monitor and manage your compliance.
Tackle the increasing complexity of compliance obligations with a platform to simplify and accelerate your compliance procedures.
- Business identification
- Identify and view ultimate beneficial owners
- Check whether the people you are talking to appear on international sanctions lists
- Document archiving
- Orders for official documents
D&B Direct For Compliance :
All D&B Onboard services are also available via an API
- Get compliance data via our web service
- Add identity, legal and financial or capital relationship data
- Get information about directors, decision-makers, shareholders and ultimate beneficial owners
- Screen from hundreds of sanctions lists worldwide
- Monitor changes
Discover our dedicated solutions :
All Altares compliance services are available “à la carte” with SIRET numbers and file enhancements.
- Anacredit – 280 million businesses in the database
- Search for ultimate beneficial owners (UBOs) – 33 million in the database
- Search for PEPs (Politically Exposed Persons) – 1 million in the database
- Screening against sanctions lists – over 400 sanctions lists
- Management of false positives
All of your partner database enriched with LEI
- Full diagnostic of your database : customers, suppliers, or any partners
- Matching with Altares Dun & Bradstreet data thanks to DUNS-number
- Enriching your partner portfolio with LEI data
- Keep your LEI database up-to-date
Do you have a data project?