Our data, our DNA: gather, unify, analyse, predict
Like many businesses, you have a set of unused data that you know could be useful to you for optimising your business performance..
Altares’ expertise in data science and its support and consultancy-based approach will help you deploy the right proprietary solutions in response to your specific issues.
THE LARGEST BTOB DATABASE IN THE WORLD
- + 500,000 clicks tracked/year
- + 3.2 million cookies
- + 1.8 million websites
- + 2.5 million emails
- Catalogue of + 4,000 products
- + 10,000 company pages
- + 4.2 million registered trademarks, designs and patents…
Over 10 billion of business data
- + 15 million businesses (RNCS, INSEE)
- + 15 million annual financial statements
- + 10 million entries in Bodacc
- + 280 million companies
- + 18 million financial relationships
- + 228 million directors
- + 3.6 billion balance sheet items
- + 500,000 daily updates
- + 40 million Paydex
- + 15 million keywords
- + 700,000 logos
- + 700,000 company pages
B2B DATA COLLECTION
Altares and the D&B network collect a comprehensive range of business information • Structural data: administrative and identity information • Relationship data: formal and operational directors, and financial relationships • Solvency data: scores and financial data • Ad hoc sector and business-specific data
A single, immediately available source • Over 280 million businesses worldwide • Over 25 million businesses in France (9 million active sites) • Online, SaaS, web service and file-based solutions
Standardised data and consistent processing • D-U-N-S® number: the international identifier • Dunsright™ quality process • Transforming big data information into smart data • Support from our teams
DECISION MAKING INDICATORS
Data analysis expertise • Payment behaviour index: Paydex® • Risk score for business delinquency: Altares score (France) and D&B rating (international) • Predictive, behavioural analysis applied to your business sector
A UNIQUE KNOW-HOW IN DATA PROCESSING
Altares collects, aggregates, analyses, enhances and structures data to make them “smart” and turn them into an agile decision-making tool for general and operational business managers
GATHER – INVESTIGATE
We collect business identification data, qualifying information and legal data.
Statutory and legal identity, legal category – share capital, activity, creation date, registration date, workforce, number of sites, phone, fax, email, financial relationships, formal directors, operational managers, balance sheets, insolvency proceedings, statutory announcements, payment practices, etc.
But also behavioural data and information from open data sources. For personal data, please see our Personal data processing policy.
The quality of the data in the Altares database is guaranteed by various checks and procedures:
- Verification by a dedicated team that official information is assigned to the right business,
- Establishment of IT management rules that reject unreliable or inconsistent information for specific processing,
- Ongoing training for staff responsible for collecting information on legal changes and statutory information circuits,
- Supplier quality audits,
- Proprietary D&B process for converting raw data into added-value information,
- Robust quality assurance (+2,000 checks)
Worldwide data collection
Over 30,000 sources of aggregated data worldwide
A clear, unique view of every business in the world
A unique identification and tracking number for businesses all over the world
Consolidated view of risks and opportunities based on business families
Analysis of past performance to predict future behaviours
ANALYSE – MODEL
- High level of performance – statistical model – logistical regression
- Wealth of financial ratios and aggregates
Likelihood of insolvency proceedings (safeguarding procedure, administration or winding up) within 12 months
Scope: 100% of businesses operating in France
- non-communicable – for example: strategic military defense firms.
- incorporated under foreign law – for example: foreign airlines or shipping companies.
- Score updated daily
- Combination of variables (for example: Has published / Obligation to publish / Age of latest publication)
- Check whether your commercial partners pay on time or not
- Create payer profiles in your databases
- Anticipate possible delinquency as far in advance as possible
- Almost 28M entities with Paydex® worldwide
- Over 805 000 in France
The exclusive international indicator for payment behaviours
DunTrade® Global Programme
- Analyses the PAYMENT PRACTICES of economic actors based on information taken directly from the ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE of thousands of participating companies
- Calculates an INDEX, the Paydex®, expressed as the number of days’ late payment for each business analysed
A single goal: An objective vision of businesses’ financial health
The DunTrade® programme is a factual observation of actual payment dates, based on information provided by members of the global D&B network, through an exclusive programme of collecting and analysing late-payment information.
The DunTrade ® programme is the only one of its kind worldwide and has been gathering information directly from the accounts receivable records of thousands of participating companies, for over 45 years in the United States and 30 years in France and Europe. This process guarantees the accuracy of information about the financial health of your partners, prospects, customers and suppliers.
The programme has information on over 1 billion actual commercial transactions worldwide, including 25 million in Europe and 4.6 million in France. As a member of the D&B global network, Altares uses the DunTrade ® programme both to enhance its scoring models and to publish a regular Analysis of payment practices in France and Europe.
The DunTrade® observatory
The DunTrade® observatory collects and analyses inter-company payment experiences in France from 1,200 partners and calculates a payment index (Paydex®) for every business it analyses.
- 211,000,000 invoices processed last year in France
- 4,600,000 payment experiences calculated
- 750,000 Paydex® today
This index is a sophisticated indicator of the financial health of your partner businesses. It is essential when you are deciding whether to allow credit and setting priorities for chasing payments.
We develop algorithms and personalized scoring
Risk management, sales performance, customer loyalty or process optimisation … Personalized algorithms are really useful for the growth of your company. And guess what ? That’s what we do.