What good is a clean, regularly updated database if it can’t be used quickly by your sales force? Don’t let technological barriers hinder your sales performance.
Making your repository reliable is a crucial step to ensuring projects are efficient and provide an effective operational vision. Without a secure repository (complete and verified information, without duplicates), you can’t improve business performance. To do this, the large-scale collection of data must respect the processes of reliability, aggregation and verification.
• A reliable CRM gives you a better operational view of your customers, prospects, expected revenue, and your customer/product segmentation. However, questions remain:
• Is all data verified? (duplicates, dormant companies, incorrect information, etc.)
• What indicators are missing? (CRMs usually only contain identity data)
• What key data still needs to be collected? (contacts, guarantee links)
• What trends are emerging? What is the “customer/prospect” model?
• What are the strong/weak market share drivers?
• Is the core market population fully present in the CRM?
• Are there new targets that respond to changing markets?
"*" indicates required fields
• you get a single overview of your portfolio,
• you can see which actions need to be taken to correct/complete your database (processing by our teams possible to save you time).
In plug & play mode, Business Add-On (BAO) allows you to enrich and maintain your SAP information system with data from Altares – Dun & Bradstreet.
Find out more
The power of D&B data in your CRM in just a few days. The connector allows you to reliably access new third parties and keeps your data up to date on a daily basis. Available for the four leading CRMs: SalesForce, MS Dynamics, SAP C4C and Oracle Engagement Cloud.
Find out more
Deploying a business application requires the implementation of a reliable enterprise repository that combines your internal data with up-to-date external data. The Dun & Bradstreet database integrated directly into your CRM allows you to benefit from high value-added information to improve your performance.
In the age of digitalisation, data circulates at high speed, so you need to ensure it is reliable and that your systems speak the same language. This is where Altares can help ensure your system speak the same language with a shared and up-to-date repository, despite different types of data (structured/unstructured, various sources etc.).