The quality of your data is essential. Similarly, data management that meets the needs of your business activities will provide a robust source of information to optimise your performance.
IMPROVE THE RELIABILITY OF YOUR BUSINESS DATA
KEEP YOUR DATABASE UP TO DATE
MANAGE YOUR DATA
IMPROVE CURRENT RELIABILITY
- Identify/Assign : use the full data catalogue (data modules or bespoke data sets)
- Clean/Structure : identify duplicates, businesses that are no longer trading, etc.
- Harmonise/Standardise : SIREN/SIRET checking and DUNS numbering
Checking SIRET numbers is the first stage in creating a reliable database. The SIRET numbers in your database are checked and corrected; then, your database is checked for duplicates and brought in line with postal standards (RNVP).
At the international level, Altares links your customers and prospective customers to a D-U-N-S number, the global standard for business identification, and enhances these records with data that are relevant to your area of activity.
ENHANCE YOUR DATA
- Supplement your information with new data
- Incorporate them into your ERP or CRM system
- Create new entries (based on your requirements)
Enhancing your data allows you to improve your understanding of your partners with the most pertinent criteria for your activities. This makes your business databases more reliable, valuable and if necessary, helps improve your scoring engine.
This stage is managed by our experts, who centralise strands and sources and ensure reliable data collection.
KEEP UP TO DATE
- Automatic or manual data updates
- Incorporation of changes and alerts (Bodacc, Insee, etc.)
- API or web-service deployment
Our Data Quality experts maintain the quality of the data we provide to you – your data assets – and keep them constantly updated. They are responsible on a day-to-day basis for: updating our international database, processing enquiries on a global scale, dealing with and processing rejects, managing data synchronisation and managing sourcing.
All these actions are designed to keep your database as up-to-date as possible, all the time.
Do you have a data project ?