If you wish to join an expert and innovative group in the field of DATA, join us!
ALTARES is the historic leader in the Data Economy and the exclusive partner in France, Benelux and North Africa of Dun & Bradstreet, the leading international BtoB information network.
A leader in business insights, Altares collects, structures, analyses and enhances B2B data to make them “smart” and powerful to facilitate decision-making by its customers. The group offers its expertise across the entire data value chain in financial risk, compliance, sales and marketing and master data management
Altares has an exclusive partnership in France, Benelux and North Africa with Dun & Bradstreet, the world’s leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics for almost 200 years. This makes Altares the partner of choice for executives in all sectors offering them unprecedented access to database of over 350 million companies in more than 190 countries.
Altares has more than 420 employees in Europe
Altares’ vision “Smart insights to shape your future” is based on 4 values: trust, commitment, ambition and innovation.
Purpose of the role :
The Head of Data Content is a key leader within the organization who has the responsibility of Altares data sourcing and distribution to customers, partners and internal stakeholders. This role combines business accountability with business vision to contribute to the current bottom line and support the long-term strategy. The Head of Data Content will play the role of Data Conscience of the organization.
The role reports to the Chief Product and Strategy Officer.
YOUR MISSION AND RESPONSABILITIES
Data governance :
- Define and execute the data content strategy for Altares group
- Lead a Data Governance Committee to ensure a coordinated approach to data management internally
- Streamline and optimize data sourcing across departments
- Ensure data available throughout the organization is known and leveraged if needed by all business units
- Align Product Management, Data Operations and Product Technology groups to best serve Altares’ customers
Subject matter expertise
- Know data available within the organization, how to access them and the underlying T&Cs attached
- Understand the value of the data assets available to be a source of business enhancement for the other product lines
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to define the next generation of content made available by Altares
- Prioritize content integration across Altares products set
Subject matter expertise
- Provide business cases for any investments related to data and lead their implementation
- Define Roadmap, analyse market segmentation and provide competitive analysis
- Create of marketing materials
- Steer internal and external content development and communication
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Demonstrable track-record in harnessing the complexity of data
- Proven cross-functional management capability to plan, deliver and execute a roadmap that fosters data clarity and navigability, and increases data process efficiency
- Expertise in creating and deploying best practices and methodologies about data governance
- Exceptionally strong relationship and people influencing capabilities – can educate, motivate, and coordinate teams and individuals without having direct management authority
- Ability to interact with technical teams
- Strong analytical capabilities in order to condense large volumes of information into the actionable insight
- A creative problem solver, self-motivated and enthusiastic, results driven
- Proven international experience
- Able to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and use time affectively
- Ability to handle changing requirements and unforeseen problems rapidly, positively and calmly.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English; proficiency in French and/or Dutch is definitely a differentiator
- Travel 30% of the time
- Location: Colombes (France) or Rotterdam (the Netherlands)
(if you do not receive a reply from us within 3 weeks, please consider that we have not been able to give a favourable response to your application).
* Champ obligatoire,
« Les informations suivies d’un astérisque doivent obligatoirement être renseignées. En cliquant sur « Envoyer », vous consentez au traitement des données à caractère personnel par ALTARES – D&B, en tant que responsable de traitement, à des fins de gestion de votre candidature. Les données à caractère personnel vous concernant pourront être conservées 3 ans à compter de la collecte. Vous pouvez exercer vos droits, d’opposition, d’accès, de rectification, de limitation, de portabilité et d’effacement en nous contactant à l’adresse [email protected] En cas de litige, vous disposez également d’un droit d’introduire une réclamation auprès de la CNIL. »